Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Ingame calendar  (Read 800 times)

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
Ingame calendar
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:44:50 PM »
Especially with the long time game worlds it would be nice if the internal time system overview ( http://www.airwaysim.com/game/ClockPopup/ ) be extended with a calendar, so you know for example what day a specific day is.

I mean, I expect all of you to know what a calendar is.

Additionally in this calendar informations could be included with mouse overs - like incoming D-Checks, new aircraft deliveries, next possible used aircraft purchase etc. combined with selection fields to turn on or off some of these informations (in an early game you want incoming aircraft marked there, in a late game maybe not anymore).

Alternatively this calendar could not only be positioned in the clock popup but also below the left navigation module.
Like here:

Online [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
Re: Ingame calendar
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 10:56:19 PM »
Especially with the long time game worlds it would be nice if the internal time system overview ( http://www.airwaysim.com/game/ClockPopup/ ) be extended with a calendar, so you know for example what day a specific day is.

I mean, I expect all of you to know what a calendar is.

Additionally in this calendar informations could be included with mouse overs - like incoming D-Checks, new aircraft deliveries, next possible used aircraft purchase etc. combined with selection fields to turn on or off some of these informations (in an early game you want incoming aircraft marked there, in a late game maybe not anymore).

Alternatively this calendar could not only be positioned in the clock popup but also below the left navigation module.
Like here:

Go buy a calender for every game year and use that :)

• Members
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 11:00:19 PM »
I don't know how the things in Denmark are, but at my place they don't sell calendars of 1952 anymore.

:P

Online [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:01:35 PM »
I don't know how the things in Denmark are, but at my place they don't sell calendars of 1952 anymore.

Then make them yourself :P

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 11:01:46 PM »

EBAY!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xcalendar+from+1952&_nkw=calendar+from+1952&_sacat=0&_from=R40

there you go, even with a link included :P l2p
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:04:31 PM by [SC] Jona L. »

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 11:04:15 PM »
Ok guys, enough fun.

It's a serious request for a minor feature I missed in the past and miss now... and windows calendar etc. are a real pain to use fast.

Boss Man

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 05:41:29 PM »
Love this idea!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.