Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Net Profit/ Loss on Dashboard  (Read 486 times)

FORSBERC

• Former member
Net Profit/ Loss on Dashboard
« on: February 01, 2014, 05:12:30 AM »
It would be nice to see the net profit/loss (after taxes) on the dashboard in addition to the current layout. It could be smaller in size than the current before tax profit value currently used.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Net Profit/ Loss on Dashboard
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 02:34:40 PM »
What other income/financial data people would like to see?

now with accounting in proper order it's easy to get all sorts of "proper" figures there

BD

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 09:41:39 PM »

now with accounting in proper order it's easy to get all sorts of "proper" figures there
Net Operating Cash Flow, please!

FORSBERC

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 06:07:31 AM »
Somewhat related. It would be nice to have the ability to search through the entire history (or at least the last ten years) of a company's financial history.

The graphs show it, but not the numerical breakdown.

Offline Jona L.

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 01:50:14 AM »

NET profit rather than pre-tax, NET Cashflow, as mentioned above.

If it is somehow technically possible.... the upcoming heavy MX (C/D-checks) cost for next 30 days (as you can see the next a/c due on "aircraft" page), so you have a rough estimate of "extraordinary" cost upcoming.

Ideas on this from anyone?

Offline CUR$E - God of AirwaySim

• Members
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 01:52:49 AM »
NET profit rather than pre-tax, NET Cashflow, as mentioned above.

If it is somehow technically possible.... the upcoming heavy MX (C/D-checks) cost for next 30 days (as you can see the next a/c due on "aircraft" page), so you have a rough estimate of "extraordinary" cost upcoming.

Ideas on this from anyone?

I support the idea of having
1) upcoming fixcostures (next 30 days C+D Check, purchase costs of aircraft not 100% direct purchased)
2) profit after tax per week
3) profit after tax without one time payments (B+C+D Checks, aircraft reconfiguration, aircraft leases etc.)

BD

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2014, 03:42:36 PM »
Somewhat related. It would be nice to have the ability to search through the entire history (or at least the last ten years) of a company's financial history.

The graphs show it, but not the numerical breakdown.
Hey...I just noticed today...the new Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement have a little menu on the top right that lets you set the week number that the statement starts at (since it only gives you four weeks at a time).

Don't know if that was a recent add or if it came with the Accounting Change, but a useful feature.

BD

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2014, 03:49:47 PM »

I support the idea of having
1) upcoming fixcostures (next 30 days C+D Check, purchase costs of aircraft not 100% direct purchased)
2) profit after tax per week
3) profit after tax without one time payments (B+C+D Checks, aircraft reconfiguration, aircraft leases etc.)
Agree, but for B checks on #3.  They are not so great as to make that big a diff. - same reason they are not in #1. 

I might stretch #1 to 60 days, as in the early days of starting an airline, I may need that much "runway" to plan (i.e. new aircraft and slots vs C or D checks).  I find that the early stages one cannot count on the random spread to be anything but clustered, as I find again in the new game world.  As it is, I have several ac clustered in one 30 day period.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.