The fourth full game world has been now opened. The Game World #4 starts in the Early Days period in 1952 and it continues all the way to year 2020.
You have the possibility to build your airline empire over decades and see the air travel and technology evolve. At the beginning of the game the air travel is still a very small business but it gradually grows to the big amounts of the modern day.
A few words about the game world settings:
* Initial game day length: 20 minutes. After 1965 day length is 25 mins, after 1975 30 mins and after 2000 35 mins/game day.
* Max player count also increases over time (1 new spot per game month).
* Prototype aircraft models are included (ie. models that never actually flew, many of these especially in the 1950s and 1960s).
* Your initial capital is 85% loan, 15% own capital.
* EU openskies / basing does not exist in this world due to early date - you may open additional bases only in your HQ country (until 1997).
* Airport slots increase from a low number to a higher capacity as the game evolves. This time there are overall more airport slots available which should increase competition.
* The new accounting systems and AirwaySim Achievements are included in this game world, as usual.
The initial player capacity is 300 players. If the game world happens to fill out quickly, please remember that the player capacity increases 1 per game month - and also that the three other game worlds have plenty of opportunities for new airlines too!> Game Area