Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: fleet sales  (Read 229 times)

Offline meiru

• Members
fleet sales
« on: January 26, 2014, 01:04:51 PM »
the techniques available when you buy a new aircraft are good... you get a list, dates, changing options and so on... but the things we can do when buying old aircrafts are not that good... I often buy the whole fleet of an airline (20, 30, sometimes 60 aircrafts) ... and it would be nice to have a bit bether possibilities for that too. Currently every aircraft has to go through the UM and it's a lot of work

my idea is to build some kind of list for sales... that would make it also more attractive... currently, if I want to buy 20 aircrafts, I have to trust the other airline, that I really get all those 20 and the seller has to trust me that I will take them... if this would be arranged the same way round like it is for new aircrafts, that would be more confortable

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: fleet sales
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 01:24:57 PM »
Like a bulk sales?

But it only works if the seller remove all schedule and list them as bulk sale. If the seller is phrasing A/C out at the rate of 1-2 monthly, it can't be done

Offline meiru

• Members
Re: fleet sales
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 01:46:53 PM »
Why not? Every aircraft could get a sales date... that's the same like a leasing end date. ... we need bether tools for fleet replacements anyway

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.