Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] remove all price sugestions  (Read 301 times)

Offline meiru

• Members
[-] remove all price sugestions
« on: January 24, 2014, 07:32:48 PM »
for an aircraft I want to know what the price was when it has been produced (normal list price) and I don't want any "current value" "suggested price" and all that kind of numbers

this is a game where you have your own airline and trade aircrafts, so you have to know their value or find an other game to play

and then I don't see why we would need the min/max prices and why we cannot scrap an aircraft directly after getting it new

with the new accounting all those rules don't make sense anymore
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 07:53:06 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: remove all price sugestions
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 07:53:02 PM »
The price advisor is made to help players, and it won't be remvoed

Offline meiru

• Members
Re: [-] remove all price sugestions
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 07:56:41 PM »
ok, but the min/max prices are useless today ...

and, why should I become member of an alliance when this prevents the trading of aircrafts? (at normal prices)
I had to lease my ATR72 out for 10.9M but I didn't want that much... others also had this price and I didn't need it... so... why can I not make 5M ?

Offline Pukeko

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 08:42:59 PM »
In the bad old days some players sold planes for a few dollars and bought planes for a few gizillion dollars off fellow alliance members - the resulting cash flow was, aside from being unrealistic, gave a few players such massive advantages financially it gave them a massive advantage in general game play. The restrictions in place now, limit this and the likelihood of them been removed are preactically zero.

Offline meiru

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 09:40:31 PM »
I know... but the rule that you cannot sell the aircraft as cheap as you want and that you have to make a higher price for alliance members is stupid... there must be other ways to solve the problem that you describe... I think there is not one problem, but many... e.g. there are no "old" a320s with old engine types and other little problems that make them less profitable... and one of the major problems is, that to me it seems to be too easy to make money if you fly short routes... that's why we have such strange situations in europe... and there's not enough competition. With only 250 players, that's simply not enough. Like this there are so many routes you fly alone giving a 99% load factor and... well you can do whatever you want and get a lot of money

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.