Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Next page button at top  (Read 247 times)

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
[-] Next page button at top
« on: January 22, 2014, 11:15:19 PM »
Sami, I know I already asked for this, but can you PLEASE add the next/last page button at the top of "manage routes" and "my aircraft", as it was before the last UI change...

It's really boring to go to manage routes, then scroll all the way down, just to change the page and go to the last one...

Maybe you can even use the old UI buttons, as they still exist (both at the top and at the bottom) in every statistics list...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:31:56 PM by sami »

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Next page button at top
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 12:32:21 AM »
Sami, I know I already asked for this, but can you PLEASE add the next/last page button at the top of "manage routes" and "my aircraft", as it was before the last UI change...

It's really boring to go to manage routes, then scroll all the way down, just to change the page and go to the last one...

Maybe you can even use the old UI buttons, as they still exist (both at the top and at the bottom) in every statistics list...

Or better yet, just make the pagination position:fixed so it is always at the bottom of the screen (or other static area) so its visible no matter where you are scrolling.

sergiormg

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 04:28:44 PM »
Good one!  ;D

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 06:31:46 PM »
Open thread on this exists already

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.