Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Setting: Open Route Info in modal / Open Route in new tab  (Read 431 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Setting: Open Route Info in modal / Open Route in new tab
« on: January 22, 2014, 03:36:35 PM »
1. Add a setting for open route pages to open the route info page in a modal versus a new window.  I'm tired of closing popups and would much rather have a modal dialog with the info where I can just click the mask to close.

2. Add a button next to the checkmark icons to open the new route in a new tab/window (target=_blank) with the ?go=1 parameter.  I don't think anyone schedules one route at a time as I will right click and click open in new tab, then have to click the OK button to get to the scheduling screen.  I will do this with 3+ routes and adjust the flight times to ensure I can get the slots before hitting OK.  This would save 2+ clicks per route and still allow players to see the open route screen to add a tech stop if they need it.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Setting: Open Route Info in modal / Open Route in new tab
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:40:55 PM »
1) The modal windows had several issues in mobile browsers, and they were removed in the ui update.  => [-]

2) have to check

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.