Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airport slot warning  (Read 269 times)

• Former member
Airport slot warning
« on: January 21, 2014, 11:19:54 PM »
Hi there,

I keep getting the Airport slot warning message as below.  :'( :-\

I had tried to fill in the slots but the message keep coming up.

How do I get rid of it or did I do something wrong ?

Airport slot warning    11-Mar-2003   
Message from Slot Coordinator,

This is a warning of your unused airport slots. Some of them are about to expire or have been already expired.

You must regularly use the airport slots you have acquired for your routes. Not flying a route for two months (or one month after it has been acquired) will lead to suspension and removal of the slot times in question (aircraft maintenance is excluded).

The following slot times have been removed from you because they have not been used:
- Airport: WSSS, day: Sa, time: 07 h 35 min
- Airport: ZLXY, day: Sa, time: 18 h 45 min

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
Re: Airport slot warning
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:19:35 PM »
There's no way of get rid of those messages...

That's probably caused because you had a route from your base airport to ZLXY, you closed it but kept the slots, and then opened a new route to another destination in the same departing time

That way you re-used the home base slots, but slots at ZLXY kept unused (and bought new slots in the new desination)
There's no bad consequences of this (other than the money you payed for the slot at ZLXY)... IF that's the case, just let them expire...

The other possibility is that you created a route and didn't assign them to an airplane... If that's the case, assign the route, or you'll loose the slots..

IF you are unsure if every route is being flown with slots (and you didn't mess up), go over Routes->Manage Routes->Notification View... That will tell you if any route has missing slots, or if you forgot to schedule a route to an airplane.

To see the slots unused at other airports go to Routes->Airport Information->Search for ZLXY->Click Airport Slots (bottom)... You'll see any unused slots with a * sign (slots not assigned to any route).. Evaluate if you need them or if is just slots you won't use again... If you won't use them again, let them expire...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 03:26:21 PM by ezzeqiel »

• Former member
Re: Airport slot warning
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 06:21:52 AM »
Thank you so much!  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.