Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Route Demand  (Read 327 times)

KimRubenFjeldstad

• Former member
[-] Route Demand
« on: January 18, 2014, 11:35:46 PM »
I really would like a function there you are able to se the demand on the route before you start it..

That you start with selecting your hub airport, and you are able to see the demand on all airports there it is most demand so you are able to get a route going and started :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 11:42:44 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Route Demand
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 11:42:39 PM »
You can already see this, please see the manual

KimRubenFjeldstad

• Former member
Re: [-] Route Demand
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 01:05:51 AM »
Yes I know, but it is ONLY around maybe I get 10 seats a day to all other places in Europe..:)

I mean there you don`t need to select an arrival airport and click route Information to get it, it takes a lot of time, I mean a function there you are able to get all top demands airport in the world..

Not when you select an arriving airport and you need to click on Route Information to get it up, but you do get a list of all most demand airports.

I do only get High demands only at swedish airports, not in the rest of europe..

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: [-] Route Demand
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 01:51:10 AM »
I do only get High demands only at swedish airports, not in the rest of europe..

Can't expect much from a class 3 airport with only 5% international demand http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Airport/ESPA

And it's fun to browse and find the routes with demand than having them sorted from high to low automatically like you've suggested

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.