Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Merge Global Statistics and Productions Lists pages  (Read 277 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
[-] Merge Global Statistics and Productions Lists pages
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:57:13 PM »
They seem to have a lot of redundancy.  New orders are already listed on the Global Stats page and the Global Stats page doesn't have any links to make it very useful.

Basically the Global Stats page would stay the same, but link the "New Orders" number to the production list and link the aircraft model to the "New Aircraft" page at /Aircraft/New/View/n.  Maybe color code the list for in/out of production?

It would also be nice if there was some sort of page linked where you can find fleet operators.  So if there are 25 Concordes in service (currently in DOTM) you could click the link and find the Concorde operators.  I've received PMs from players looking to sell aircraft that I would have otherwise been unaware of because I was operating the fleet type, which is where this would become very useful if you are looking to unload assets.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:43:51 PM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.