Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: ITM to KIX  (Read 292 times)

Offline LotusAirways

• Members
ITM to KIX
« on: January 09, 2014, 02:42:17 PM »
Hello,
I currently have 3 domestic routes to Osaka Itami to (ITM). Just received a message that the new international airport of Osaka Kansai (KIX) will open in a month and all routes will be transferred to KIX. How can I tell Sami that I don't want my routes transferred, as they are domestic? Send him a private message, or is there a sticky topic somewhere in this forum?

Tks
LA
Lotus Japan: http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/1138/129

Offline NorgeFly

• Members
Re: ITM to KIX
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 03:19:38 PM »
Hello,
I currently have 3 domestic routes to Osaka Itami to (ITM). Just received a message that the new international airport of Osaka Kansai (KIX) will open in a month and all routes will be transferred to KIX. How can I tell Sami that I don't want my routes transferred, as they are domestic? Send him a private message, or is there a sticky topic somewhere in this forum?

Tks
LA
Lotus Japan: http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Info/Airline/View/1138/129

Send a PM

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: ITM to KIX
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 03:25:54 PM »
If I recall correctly, both ITM and KIX has domestic demand. You might want to fly to both airports, so I'd suggest you to choose and close the routes to KIX manually, and open new one to ITM. It should be easy to do, I assume?

If you have a base at ITM, and would like to stay there, then a PM to sami is necessary

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.