Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Removing Aircraft From Storage-Option to Perform Additional Checks  (Read 259 times)

Online ZombieSlayer

• Members
Title says it all. Give the option to perform more/other checks in addition/instead of the required. For example, choose to perform a D check instead of a C check on a frame with 9 months to D and 28 days to C. Currently, the system decides what need to be done, this would give the user more options to manage aircraft storage.

Also (and this should probably have its own feature request....) add the option to send the aircraft directly from storage to the used market after required maintenance is completed.
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

BD

• Former member
Re: Removing Aircraft From Storage-Option to Perform Additional Checks
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 04:05:02 PM »
Title says it all. Give the option to perform more/other checks in addition/instead of the required. For example, choose to perform a D check instead of a C check on a frame with 9 months to D and 28 days to C. Currently, the system decides what need to be done, this would give the user more options to manage aircraft storage.

Also (and this should probably have its own feature request....) add the option to send the aircraft directly from storage to the used market after required maintenance is completed.
The ability to set the threshold time between C and D to default to a D-Check would be a nice feature in general.

Alternatively, allow the auto D-Check to begin at the 12th month following the most recent C-Check.

Right now I have auto D-Checks turned off and do it manually, so I don't wasted money on C-Checks that are too close to the Ds - something that doesn't add to the strategy or gameplay.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.