Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Bankruptcy Warnings?? Huh??  (Read 437 times)

Online ChuckPerry

• Members
Bankruptcy Warnings?? Huh??
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:20:05 PM »
Anybody have any idea why I'm getting bankruptcy warnings?  My credit Rating is AA. and my company value is $227,881,900.00 .....  What gives?

BD

• Former member
Re: Bankruptcy Warnings?? Huh??
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:24:58 PM »
Anybody have any idea why I'm getting bankruptcy warnings?  My credit Rating is AA. and my company value is $227,881,900.00 .....  What gives?
On Mondays, when your loan payments are made, are they fully covered, or does your cash run negative on that day?  I've seen that after some big expenditures, but with good positive cash flow.  :)

Online ChuckPerry

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:56 PM »
Well i've only got 1 loan with payments of 101,000 per week and 3.4 million in the bank... and my weekly statement shows it getting paid...

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 02:15:59 AM »
Tuesday is pay day, maybe you didn't have enough money, and the cash flow was so much negative that the system triggered the warning. When it got to weekend, your revenue was rolling in, and push your money back to positive

Just my guess

Offline knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 10:52:43 AM »
I've found you can get a BK warning if you make a REALLY big "loss" in one particular week, even if everything got paid as it should.  I mean like if you spend $100M on orders or something.  Maybe there also need to be a loan not paid or something, I'm not sure.  (Remember, it's not just loans - you also have salaries, marketing, alliance fees, fuel contract fees, missed maintenance, failed training fees that MAY cause problems). But anyway you can just ignore it and it will go away after a week or so.  The modelling in financial system can be really annoying but I understand it's all being revamped at some point.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.