Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] New statistic  (Read 228 times)

Offline [ATA] frimp

• Members
[-] New statistic
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:11:03 AM »
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be technically possible to have a stat which shows the accummulated yearly profits/losses (before tax) since start of airline. many (big) airlines (including myself) place many orders in Q4, to avoid a hefty tax bill...

This is placing more strain on the production orders as mass orders are filling up these slots.

I would like to see a stat that would show accummulated yearly profits/losses. (before tax since various countries have different %). This stat should then be included into the alliance scoring. Most big airlines are part of an alliance so they generally care about the alliance score.

I think it would focus airlines more on driving profitable results and running an efficient airline rather than the current obsession with company value. IRL, shareholders want to make sure that they get a return on their investments so expect profitable results.

like to hear the thoughts of others on this.

regards

Fred

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:32:30 AM by sami »

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: New statistic
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 11:16:25 AM »
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be technically possible to have a stat which shows the accummulated yearly profits/losses (before tax) since start of airline. many (big) airlines (including myself) place many orders in Q4, to avoid a hefty tax bill...

With the new accounting system, this won't happen anymore

The stat you asked is a very good way to pinpoint a competitor's financial situation. However, if you observe him/her/them closely, you'll learn more than just that  ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.