Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Move Schedule AND registration  (Read 304 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
[ok] Move Schedule AND registration
« on: December 10, 2013, 02:21:41 AM »
I assume I'm not the only one who has a system for aircraft registrations to keep things organized.  I'd like to have a checkbox on the Move Schedule modal to move the schedule AND the registration since 90%+ of the time this feature is used for replacing existing aircraft versus making some fundamental shift in scheduling.  The source aircraft would become unregistered and just display the MSN# as it does with newly delivered aircraft.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:08:28 PM by sami »

ucfknightryan

• Former member
Re: Move Schedule AND registration
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 03:35:39 AM »
+1

While there are other reasons I move a schedule this is by far and away the most common and the process involves a rather tedious number of steps at the moment.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »
+1,

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 06:08:24 PM »
added

Offline Cardinal

• Members
Re: [ok] Move Schedule AND registration
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 07:15:04 PM »
I use registrations to keep track of the individual plane's abilities, as sometimes the only thing I can get from the UM is an oddball that doesn't 100% match my fleet so I give it a different registration. So I'm glad this is a check box option as there is never a time I will want to move a registration between planes.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: [ok] Move Schedule AND registration
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 07:45:52 PM »
People use this for different purposes.  The swap comes in handy when you want to retire aircraft, or, if you have idle aircraft of same capabilities and another aircraft going into heavy check, swapping in the idle aircraft helps you to still make money, while swapped aircraft with no schedule is in the C/D check.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.