Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Tweaks to Sale/Lease/Scrap/Storage of aircraft  (Read 895 times)

Online ZombieSlayer

• Members
Tweaks to Sale/Lease/Scrap/Storage of aircraft
« on: December 08, 2013, 07:10:59 PM »
With these changes come challenges. More and more time is being spent doing mundane tasks that don't really affect the airlines operation. With that in mind, I am going to ask for a couple features to aid in fleet management that have been requested in the past: Mass selling/storing/scrapping of aircraft and the ability to designate an aircraft for sale following appropriate checks being carried out.

Mass sale/store/scrap would work much like the mass rebase option. Click he check box next to each aircraft and select an option. For mass sale, give normal options of sale only, lease only, sale/lease, duration of lease, and private list. For price, only % above/below value can be selected instead of exact price.

For ability to designate aircraft in maintenance or in need of maintenance for sale, simply allow the user to send an aircraft to maintenance and still give option to list for sale.
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: Tweaks to Sale/Lease/Scrap/Storage of aircraft
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 10:28:54 AM »
second this, I know mass storage is already in place but I want to see if mass scrap is also a possibility(I went on a semi inactivity for 2-3 months coming back with 600+ empty(returned) aircraft span between 4 worlds!)... not fun!

I understand mass sale/lease might be a little bit complicated to implement.

Offline AndreiX

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 08:37:31 PM »
Sami I need to mass scrap all my stored aircraft in gw1. Can you help?

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 11:26:56 AM »
Just a SCRAP at an selectable age option for the Airline?
Does it need an in-use blocker? A leased aircraft would then be scrapped automatically on return but an aircraft in service wouldn't be. (Just to cover for absent owners loosing Routes and Slots (do I care, I want them?)

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 12:24:39 PM »
Also posted elsewhere under this forum

An additional request please Sami.
in the Aircraft Basic Data page for a leased aircraft there is no indication of the lease expiry date so I can't determine whether to keep the plane, or auto-stop the lease before the next 'C' or 'D' maintenance is due without chopping through several pages.  Hope it's a simple mod when you have time.

Offline spiff23

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 04:05:03 PM »
Just checking as I play from iPad and sometime features aren't compatible.  Is there a mass scrap option?  I was excited that I could click the box next to my stor d planes, but when I went to the pull down at the bottom of the page, it only had an option for "upgrade airplane."

Can someone confirm if I should be able to select a scrap option...or if not, how hard would it be to Program  this in for a future upgrade.

If that can't be done, would there be a short add that would connect the planes when you scrap them.  For example, you click on plane 101 and scrap it; when you click on continue, a pop up asks "scrap next plane?"  This then links to plane 102 and you can scrap and continue.

Unless I'm just being an idiot and missing the obvious (not uncommon :P)...it seems like you have to go through a lot of steps to scrap a fleet of stored planes.

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 01:37:45 AM »
Nope no mass scrap option, yet another thing we need

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.