Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Extra Range  (Read 368 times)

Offline MartinaTorres

• Members
Extra Range
« on: November 29, 2013, 07:00:38 AM »
I added extra range on my a318 so i would be able to fly routes like Bogota-Dallas, will the system recognize this automatically or will it sill block 25 seats because of its normal range?

• Former member
Re: Extra Range
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 10:31:18 AM »
The system will always recognize the aircraft in itīs present configuration and  warns you if it would be not capable to carry full load for whatever reason. It is not very clear to me, what you mean by
"adding range".

Offline MartinaTorres

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 04:55:51 PM »

I added extra fuel tanks, it tells me the a318 range is no +2700, will the system recognize this?

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 12:37:54 AM »
What do you mean by adding fuel tanks? Are you using some feature I didnīt recognize over the years ? Where do you get the information how much further your aircraft will go instead of an absolute number ?
You can either lease/buy an airplane that is already built that way or change seating. Either way system calculates exactly the range of that plane with actual configuration,available seats and with needed fuel for planned route and regarding the longest possible runway that is used for take-off/landing. What special problem do you have ? Please talk details.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:47:13 AM by exchlbg »

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 02:49:54 AM »
she probably means she ordered planes with additional MTOW

ŋes cierto cariņo? querias decir que tienes naves con MTOW adicional, cierto?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.