Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Everytime I Buy Or Lease A Plane It Takes 2 Weeks Delivery.  (Read 326 times)

zanbay

• Former member
Everytime I Buy Or Lease A Plane It Takes 2 Weeks Delivery.
« on: November 25, 2013, 06:08:13 PM »
Everytime I Buy Or Lease A Plane It Takes 2 Weeks Delivery. I Now Have 3 Planes That Are Going to Take Ages To Be Delivered

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Everytime I Buy Or Lease A Plane It Takes 2 Weeks Delivery.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 06:44:06 PM »
Your first aircraft are delivered immediately...the rest take two weeks and is standard.  They are delivered in 2 game weeks--not real world weeks, which means you'll have them in 8 hours.  You also have the ability to schedule them up to 3 weeks before they are delivered.  If you think 2 weeks is a long time, ordering new aircraft in real game worlds you could easily end up waiting 4 years for the popular models--even longer for models which just launched.

zanbay

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 06:58:47 PM »
Thanks For Your Help.

And Four Years For Delivery In The Real Game Worlds Is Insane

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »
It is not insane.Also in real life planes are ordered in batches and need years to be built. In this game you will earn huge amounts of money if you mastered to play it and need to look to invest it ordering new and more efficient planes in huge numbers, that need time to be constructed. You must evolve short and long term strategies to keep your business up-to-date and fit for the future.

Offline 11Air

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 09:01:30 AM »
The two week delivery reflects Paint and Deep Clean time so your aircraft is delivered clean inside, shiny outside and generally fit for use after a 'A' Service. Wear and tear, however, is as advertised affecting Service Life, Upholstery and general condition.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.