Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Delayed Delivery  (Read 422 times)

Online robmck

• Members
Delayed Delivery
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:42:00 AM »
Does anyone know if it is possible to delay delivery of new planes.

I would like to order some new aircraft for delivery in 2008, but when i enter my order delivery is in 2007. This is too early as i will still have some lease time on the planes i wish to replace.

Any thoughts on this from other players. Maybe it could become a feature in future AWS scenarios.

All the best

rob

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Delayed Delivery
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:57:31 AM »
Enter order for 10 to 20.

The next step, the system will show you the schedule of deliveries.  Just cancel ("skip") the early ones.

Offline knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 04:41:08 AM »
Just cancel ("skip") the early ones.

Works, but just be careful because the system sometimes automatically moves them up again!

Delivery dates are fixed for (I believe) the next six months so nothing already assigned a date within that time frame should ever get changed, but if you try to push the first delivery out longer (say, 9 months for example) you can expect the system to automatically re-assign them to earlier slots - right up to the minimum allowed.

If you push them out so the first one is due JUST less that six months from now it should work.

If there are plenty of free slots for the times you want the a/c it may just be best to delay your order for a while.

The only time I've ever tried this was with an empty production line that was about to close.  I needed to order right away to keep the line open but I didn't need (and couldn't afford) the aircraft right away.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 04:44:14 AM by [SC] knobbygb »

Offline Tiberius

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 08:40:37 AM »
Sadly I didn't find any way to delay deliveries you have already placed.  Unless I missed something?

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 08:54:42 AM »
Can't do for already place order

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.