Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Anti-monopoly???  (Read 694 times)

Offline solarairways

• Members
« on: November 25, 2013, 03:56:40 AM »
I was accused of monopolizing the market, yet when I checked the figures I have no idea why I am accused of that.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: Anti-monopoly???
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:34:30 AM »
Is the other carrier on the route in the same Alliance with you? As I know, the anti monopoly rule applies to Alliance, also

Offline LotusAirways

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 05:08:08 PM »
There is a bug on the passenger demand, you need to alert Sami.
Hong Kong to Cebu, 380 pax. Return, less than 100.

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 07:08:02 PM »
This is not a bug, it is caused by the way demand is calculated and often seen especially if Hong Kong is involved.Sami knows and will not correct anything, so be prepared and check routes in  both directions. OP already knew this and acted accordingly not to overcrowd any route by own seats. Maybe he was breaking the alliance monopoly rule.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 02:30:12 AM »
If you got a warning with just that one flight, it's probably a bug, and you should put it in the bug report forum.

If you had more flights, received the warning, and then discovered the drastic difference in demand for the opposite direction, then it may not be. My guess is that happened, you removed all flights but one, and you're still seeing that alert? That's not a bug, just the normal way the system works. You get warned, and then once a week the system will check if you've corrected it. So from the time you fix it until the next weekly check, you'll still see that alert on the route, even though you're no longer breaking the rule.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.