Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [UI] multiple routes numbers editing  (Read 242 times)

Offline Tim

• Members
[UI] multiple routes numbers editing
« on: November 22, 2013, 02:17:59 PM »
With a new flights numbers system sometimes I need to edit all 7 flights numbers. Today, to do that, I should edit 7 deferent flights, so I want some simple UI for that.

For example:
1. Open manage routes
2. Checkmark some flights
3. Scroll page down to "With selection" select
4. Choose update flights numbers

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: [UI] multiple routes numbers editing
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 02:48:19 PM »
The system now maintains consistent flight number when creating routes with "Create route like this next day".  So this proposed enhancement is not needed for any of the new routes, and will not be needed in the future.  As far as converting older routes created before this feature was implemented, it is optional, if the player wants less crowded look.

I don't think this is such a high priority that Sami should be programming it.  I went through all my routes, when the collapsable routes were first implemented, and I got it done in about an hour with the tools already in place.

Offline Tim

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 07:50:41 PM »
The system now maintains consistent flight number when creating routes with "Create route like this next day".  So this proposed enhancement is not needed for any of the new routes, and will not be needed in the future.  As far as converting older routes created before this feature was implemented, it is optional, if the player wants less crowded look.

I don't think this is such a high priority that Sami should be programming it.  I went through all my routes, when the collapsable routes were first implemented, and I got it done in about an hour with the tools already in place.

My DOTM airline has about 2000 flights, I think, it will take weeks to update old routes.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 08:27:41 PM »
It would be like 10 lines of code to have the flight numbers synced.  However, some people said they painstakingly assigned flight numbers so the whole database wasn't "merged" by default.  I thought about cleaning my flights up, but even if I did the timetables would still be a mess because so many other people haven't merged their flights, so what's the point?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.