Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Checking: hush kits will still be introduced?  (Read 441 times)

Online spiff23

• Members
Checking: hush kits will still be introduced?
« on: November 16, 2013, 06:27:21 AM »
I'm hoping this wasn't some wild dream, but I thought somewhere it was determined that we'd be able to convert DC8 super sixties to super seventies + perhaps other hush kit options would be made available.

I wanted to check if this is still the plan and how it would work?  would a DC8 conversion happen during a D check? Or a shorter process?

I'm looking forward to giving it a try if it looks like it makes sense from a fuel savings standpoint.  Not that the game is tied to real world exactly, but it looks like real world DC-8 super sixty conversions started aroun 1980.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Checking: hush kits will still be introduced?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 03:26:33 PM »
I'm interested in the answer to this also.  I'm running a fleet of BAC 1-11 in DOTM and we are almost to the 90s...

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 04:56:44 PM »
http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,26356.msg268928.html#msg268928

However I just noticed that there is some sort of database conflict and for some reason all the data is not there. And basically (after some checking) unfortunately looks like there has been a problem in the revision/version control and all the data on these upgrades (apart from DC-9) has been lost and I have to re do. No idea how, and backups do not span so way back that I'd have the data from there. All I can say is damnit.  :-\
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:11:47 PM by sami »

Online spiff23

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 03:00:43 AM »
D'oh, sorry to hear that Sami, what a &@&$ pain.  Good luck.  Thanks for the link though as I'm glad I wasn't dreaming and you mapped out how the process will work.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.