Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: New Aircraft Slots  (Read 511 times)

Offline stevojh

• Members
New Aircraft Slots
« on: November 07, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »
So I placed a new order for 28 A330-300's and the easliest slots were 1998. I've just looked through the production lists and now there's loads of slots available from 1993.
What's the best thing to do?
To cancel 28 leased a/c and reorder would mean money down the pan, but i'll have to wait 5 years longer until they arrive. I don't really want A340's.
Will everyone that's got a/c on order move up the production slot list?

brique

• Former member
Re: New Aircraft Slots
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 05:35:39 PM »
Thats the idea : as the production lines open out from cancels, it will get condensed back down again and you should find your orders moving up somewhat : not sure exactly when this occurs, as I recall, its a sort of clean-up routine gets run once certain parameters are reached. : there was a thread on the subject discussed a year or so ago, a search may turn it up.

ucfknightryan

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 06:04:08 PM »
Thats the idea : as the production lines open out from cancels, it will get condensed back down again and you should find your orders moving up somewhat : not sure exactly when this occurs, as I recall, its a sort of clean-up routine gets run once certain parameters are reached. : there was a thread on the subject discussed a year or so ago, a search may turn it up.

That's only going to happen though if no one places orders to fill those slots.

Offline stevojh

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 10:37:54 PM »
My first delivery was originally April 1998, now it's changed to May 1998?? There's plenty of slots availble from 1996, yet my delivery has been pushed back!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.