Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: ok...modifying this... a useless thread with useless discussion ...  (Read 909 times)

rubiohiguey

• Former member
....deleted....
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:57:57 PM by rubiohiguey »

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: I think Horses in the Sky is Cheating
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 05:23:53 AM »
I'm pretty sure he's not....
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

rubiohiguey

• Former member
Re: ok...modifying this... a useless thread with useless discussion ...
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 03:04:53 PM »
I deleted my post, anyway I am curious, how can you be so sure about your statement... would you put your hand in the fire?

well, I see you are in the same alliance, so I put BIG FAT ZERO value to your statement.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:58:29 PM by rubiohiguey »

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »
I can absolutely guarantee you that flerk is not cheating in the slightest, and I am well willing to vouch for him.

Please state your accusation in a suitable manner, as in: a matter of fact tone, so we can tell you what happened there. I have absolutely no idea why you are accusing him of cheating and I would think everyone has a right to know why you are raising such accusations, especially flerk, whos good name is on the counter here.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:11:10 PM by saftfrucht »

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 06:38:29 PM »
@saft - I deleted my post where I stated my observations, because I was advised that there might be some other factors in play that would give the results I was seeing... so I deleted my post (could not delete the thread), BUT then comes JetWest and starts defending, so I just replied him how could he be so sure (in case I had been actually accusing, whereas I have deferred such accusation for the moment by deleting the content of my original post). So for the moment I am not accusing anybody (I will keep observing though) but I do not understand how come Jetwest came so quickly to the defense of somebody, following a deleted post ....
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:58:44 PM by rubiohiguey »

Offline LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »
For future reference, things like this should be reported to sami and not in a public forum...

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
-
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 07:05:48 PM »
@saft - I deleted my post where I stated my observations, because I was advised that there might be some other factors in play that would give the results I was seeing... so I deleted my post (could not delete the thread), BUT then comes JetWest and starts defending, so I just replied him how could he be so sure (in case I had been actually accusing, whereas I have deferred such accusation for the moment by deleting the content of my original post). So for the moment I am not accusing anybody (I will keep observing though) but I do not understand how come Jetwest came so quickly to the defense of somebody, following a deleted post ....

Well you did not bother to alter or delete the thread title, so the accusation stated there remans in place, hence JetWestIncs rush to flerks defense, which I second.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:11:25 PM by saftfrucht »

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 07:23:54 PM »
Well you did not bother to alter or delete the thread title, so the accusation stated there remans in place, hence JetWestIncs rush to flerks defense, which I second.

Exactly. You edited the content of the message to say "Deleted" but left the title in tact (which you have the ability to edit as well) so I replied with an equally vague statement. At the end of the day, LemonButt is correct. This belongs in a PM to Sami. "Public shaming" will get you no where and in most cases makes the accuser look worse than the accused offender.

Ii is good to watch the competition to keep each other in check, but in the future it is best to keep these discussions in private, via PM to the accused offender and/or to Sami.

Don
CEO PacAir

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 09:27:25 PM »
Exactly. You edited the content of the message to say "Deleted" but left the title in tact (which you have the ability to edit as well)

Well, I do not see that option nor have I seen it before either. So tell me how to modify the thread title and I will do it.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:59:00 PM by rubiohiguey »

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 10:30:22 PM »
Well, I do not see that option nor have I seen it before either. So tell me how to modify the thread title and I will do it.

Click "Modify" and you have the ability to change the title of the thread.
CEO PacAir

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 10:59:55 PM »
OK done that... now the only mentioning of that company's name is in your thread headings....

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 03:26:43 AM »
mmkay. Useless thread to start with  ... => click/lock.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.