Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Aircraft Reconfiguring Price  (Read 371 times)

Offline Wing Commander Chad Studdington

• Members
[-] Aircraft Reconfiguring Price
« on: October 30, 2013, 12:52:17 PM »
I've done a search but can't find this so I apologise if this is a repetition.

When reconfiguring aircraft is it possible for seats to be 'reused'. We all know that the default configuration for a 757-200 is 174 standard economy seats and 15 standard business seats. I've reconfigured one to include a small number of First seats but obviously still have business and standard.

Crux of the issue. When that 757 rolls into the hanger it has 174 standard and 15 business seats on board which my airline owns. Why do I need to buy all the seats again despite the fact it rolls out with the same specification of standard economy and standard business seats? Surely in this example I should only be paying for the new first seats?

Views, comments and put downs!  :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:48:19 AM by sami »

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: Aircraft Reconfiguring Price
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 12:54:49 PM »
Not possible.

/e oh sorry, mistook this for a question instead of a feature request. In that case you have a firm second.

Offline meiru

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 04:34:29 PM »
Yes, that's something I'd like to see too... it's clear, that the reinstalling also takes time and costs something (and this could be much for e.g. the C-seats I've seen in Swiss-aircrafts, since they're really complicated things)... but... there's also others. And they don't have to be bought every time... so, maybe the price for chaning the arrangement could be... I don't know... Y 10%, bether-Y 20% of the price... C up to 40%... 50% ? ... but not 100% for every seat... and, if I'm chaning from 2F - 8C - 130Y to 8C - 135Y ... it should be clear, that the 130Y from the first configuration can be left in the plane and that only the first 3 rows have to be remodeled... at least in planes like the MD80.

Offline pascaly

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 10:36:53 PM »
Yeah, a "plus one" from me. The config area needs a bit of an overhaul (I will avoid the obvious pun.....).

Perhaps all my seats could be owned, so I didn't have to get rid of the ones I don't need right now. Then, they could be "stored in the warehouse" and when I configure my next aircraft, I can select from my already owned pool of seats, as opposed to having to buy new ones every time? It's Friday, so not sure if that's a good idea or not  ;D

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 12:48:10 AM »
There's already a thread of this topic open

Offline hmellouli

• Members

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.