Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Bank loans  (Read 419 times)

Offline Lambert_M

• Members
Bank loans
« on: October 29, 2013, 09:44:44 AM »
I suppose I should be able to figure this out myself with a bit of mathematical effort, but instead I decided to ask you folks! :-)

The interest I pay on my loans is not affected by the variations in interest rates AFTER I take out the loan, I am guessing? Meaning the interest is fixed after you confirm the loan, based on the interest rates at the time you took it? Correct? And if so, I suppose it could be worth checking if refinancing works out better when the interest rates are lower?

BD

• Former member
Re: Bank loans
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 10:42:02 AM »
I suppose I should be able to figure this out myself with a bit of mathematical effort, but instead I decided to ask you folks! :-)

The interest I pay on my loans is not affected by the variations in interest rates AFTER I take out the loan, I am guessing? Meaning the interest is fixed after you confirm the loan, based on the interest rates at the time you took it? Correct? And if so, I suppose it could be worth checking if refinancing works out better when the interest rates are lower?
http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,49988.msg280550.html#msg280550

I had similar thoughts.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.