Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Aircraft -> Leases about to expire: show lease renewal status  (Read 260 times)

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
In addition to sorting the aircraft by expiration date, it would be nice to show whether the lease is set to auto-renew or not.

Either a check mark (read only checkmark / X would be fine) or text indicating if the aircraft lease is set up to be renewed.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 04:33:07 PM by sami »

BD

• Former member
Re: Aircraft -> Leases about to expire: show lease renewal status
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 12:59:10 AM »
In addition to sorting the aircraft by expiration date, it would be nice to show whether the lease is set to auto-renew or not.

Either a check mark (read only checkmark / X would be fine) or text indicating if the aircraft lease is set up to be renewed.
I end up double clicking to drill down and review the Aircraft Info page every time. 

I have them set to auto renewal, but over time I manually switch it off on ones I don't want to accidentally renew. 

Would definitely make it easier to identify those with some kind of flag on the Aircraft summary page.

Online JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Aircraft -> Leases about to expire: show lease renewal status
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 03:21:13 AM »
Yeah, it would make it easier to identify those that I either don't want to renew, or the ones that I can't renew (on limited time lease from a player).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.