Welcome to AirwaySim

Started by Sami, July 16, 2007, 09:50:21 AM

Sami

Welcome to AirwaySim Forums

This is the forum of AirwaySim - Airline Game. Feel free to discuss any game related issues in this forum.

We appreciate all ideas and suggestions that you may have regarding the development of the game.

FAQ

• What is this?  - AirwaySim is an online airline management simulation game where you compete against other players in running your own airline. Game Tour.

• I cannot register - or some other registration / user account problem.  - Please contact us for support on user account issues. The forums are only for game play related issues.

• How can I run my airline?  - First of all you must Register for an account. Then you can join the FULLY FREE 7-DAY TRIAL PERIOD (no questions asked, no credit card required, etc) - just click on to Game Area and select the 'game world' of your choice to get started. Please make sure you read the Manual when you start! If you wish to play further than the trial period you need purchase AirwaySim Credits. Further details available in the Manual.

• How much does it cost to play after the trial?  - You need AirwaySim Credits to join a regular full game, standard cost is 5 Credits to join the game and 1 Credit per week played after the first week. The price of 10 Credits equals approximately 4-6 EUR / 4-7 USD (you can find the exact prices from the Credits store. Cost to play AirwaySim is approximately 0.1eur/usd per day!

• How can I get information when new 'game worlds' start?  - Check regularily the news at our website or subscribe to our newsletter.

• There is an error in the game data. Airport/aircraft data is wrong.  - If you spot an error and have accurate information to fix it, please contact us or post the bug here in this forum.

• What is your policy about other airline simulation software around the web?  - These forums are made only for discussing matters related to AirwaySim project. We acknowledge that there are also other similar sites available but for discussion and issues related to the other games please visit the website/forums of that project.

Forum Rules - Summary

Terms of Use of the AirwaySim Forums can be found here: https://www.airwaysim.com/Terms/Full/#Forum

Here are the highlights:

• These forums are made only for topics and posts regarding the AirwaySim project. Do not post messages that do not fit to the topic of this forum.

• Do not 'spam' the forum with unnecessary messages containing just a few words and no real content for other users. Like ("cool" or "yea, I like that too"). And do not over use the smileys.

• All posts must be within good taste. They cannot be offensive, using false language or contain any copyrighted material.

• The maximum (total / combined) size of a forum profile signature is 600x120 pixels.

• These forums are moderated. The moderators are fully allowed to remove or edit any message not fitting the forum rules.

• Each user is solely responsible of the posts made to this forum.

• Advertising of any form is prohibited.

• Please be aware that the forum private message (PM / IM) size is limited to 50 messages, it is not a storage box.