Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: LF's behaving strangely  (Read 342 times)

Offline travelair

• Members
LF's behaving strangely
« on: October 21, 2013, 01:03:17 AM »
I know what youre thinking - not him again  ::)

But would anyone care to explain whats happening here? Im pretty sure I wont find anything in the update forum?!
On 1 and 5 the LF dropps consitently over the past weeks, even though these are the days with highest pax demand...should it not be the other way around? But I cant really be sure, maybe its a new "feature"  ;)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: LF's behaving strangely
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 01:12:15 AM »
Looks like you are delayed >15 minutes about 15% of the time.  I'd venture to say that delayed flights = lower LF as people find another way to their destination otherwise.  AWS sells tickets when the pax walk up to the gate versus days/weeks/months ahead of time, which is the only reason this makes sense.

Offline travelair

• Members
Re: LF's behaving strangely
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 09:04:49 AM »
Well, my delay is back to 0%, as I schedule my flights with enough turn-around time. Still the same picture as above. Mo+Fr load drops to 50%, Sa+So its 99&% .. I have no competition. Something is definetely not right here, I believe. Also, its the only route in my system that behaves like this. Perhaps I have some luck in the bugs forum, I could be overly confident though... :-[

I will post this thread there, see what happens  - thx for now

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.