Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: More realistic Caribbean demand  (Read 309 times)

Offline mcvicarj

• Members
More realistic Caribbean demand
« on: October 19, 2013, 11:34:25 PM »
Better Caribbean demand from NA would be great such as currently the demand from Canada to Mexico and the Caribbean isn't super realistic.

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: More realistic Caribbean demand
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 12:08:07 PM »
Caribbean demand from NA is seasonal and mainly touristic. Game does not reflect that anywhere in the world, as it is designed with basic numbers.
Demand is not designed after actual traffic numbers on special routes, it combines special featured airport traffic numbers.Stop trying to reflect any RL traffic patterns and try to be proftable with game numbers. There are many routes that work although there is no real life traffic to compare to.

brique

• Former member
Re: More realistic Caribbean demand
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 12:32:31 PM »
Better Caribbean demand from NA would be great such as currently the demand from Canada to Mexico and the Caribbean isn't super realistic.

if you do a search, you'll find a thread or two already on this topic of caribbean demand : but there is a pretty standard way of getting a change to demand, or aircraft specs, etc : provide verifiable data, sources etc showing an error in the current database and you'll find it gets updated fairly fast: alas just saying, 'its not right' doesn't really help : its a long process, finding accurate data, I spent the best part of a day just trying to get good numbers for Jamaica-UK traffic. Eventually, I decided Sami was right all along and lo, my brain stopped hurting immediately.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.