Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: opening new routes  (Read 354 times)

Offline ljesnjak

• Members
opening new routes
« on: October 15, 2013, 12:59:15 PM »
ok, so I have only 3 unassigned routes, and all 3 will go to 1 aircraft, and that aircraft is ordered. Now i did try to open routes for 1 more aircraft but I can't! I have this message: "Error: You have too many unassigned routes at this airport already and you cannot create more new routes until these routes are scheduled.

Your base is a slot restricted airport and airlines are not allowed to control more slots than the actual operation requires. You must first put the existing slots/routes into use (schedule the aircraft) and you can only create new routes after that.

(this error has been logged for administrational review - the administration monitors airport slot usage at the busy airports and will review each error to prevent slot hogging that is against the rules). Please try again."

What if I wanted to put 4 routes on same aircraft? And to be honest I don't think that this rule apply to all of players!!!
Marko Orehovec

Offline DutchBond

• Members
Re: opening new routes
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 01:22:54 PM »
agreed. It's really annoying when we creating a routes for 7-day scheduling for 7 aircraft and assigned to them at the same time.

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 02:19:21 PM »
sience it say so you don't have putted them on the plane yet ?

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 05:12:07 PM »
The situation at slot restricted airports is annoying in many ways, thatīs why a big brainstorm is asked for a new system. Until then you will have to cope with restrictions as limited assigning of routes to not yet delivered aircrafts. System favours those who have unused planes parking on tarmac for an immediate start.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.