Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Refresh Flight Number Button  (Read 211 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Refresh Flight Number Button
« on: October 12, 2013, 07:18:08 PM »
When creating routes, I'd like to have a button next to flight number somewhere where I can refresh the flight number in the same way that changing days of the week will check the database and refresh.  Right now, I build an aircraft's schedule using multiple tabs and once I have it set, click confirm on all pages, knowing that it will refresh and update the flight number with an error and I can click again.  I'd think this would slightly reduce load on the server and make things a little easier when you know your flight number is taken already.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: Refresh Flight Number Button
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 07:47:05 PM »
Also I just noticed that the auto-update on day change is actually hurting me when I'm doing 6/1 day scheduling.  If I click my 6 day schedule to create a new route like this, change the flight number, then update the days of the week to get the right 1 day, it refreshes the flight number.  This goes back to AWS being "smart" and pairing new routes to existing route numbers if they meet the requirements.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.