Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Used aircraft leasing  (Read 757 times)

nikosv

• Former member
Used aircraft leasing
« on: October 12, 2013, 08:49:56 AM »
How is it possible in the used market, the reservation time remaining to be 0.9 minutes and when i try to confirm the leasing to see on my screen   << Cannot find such aircraft>>      ???                     (the countdown was normal, it had not stuck)

Offline schlaf

• Members
Re: Used aircraft leasing
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 10:11:27 AM »
same thing has happend for me!

bergquist77

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 05:53:47 PM »
This just happened to me as well. I had a reservation for an aircraft and with a good 2 minutes left I confirmed the lease but the aircraft was nowhere to be found.

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 07:31:01 AM »
This message can only appear when -
You went past the initial 3 minutes where the aircraft was reserved for you.....if you tried a second time it appears that someone else beat you to it.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 08:09:28 AM »
It can also appear if you open two different planes in two different tabs. Opening the second plane means the first plane goes back to the market, even though that tab will still be showing you've got it for 2 minutes or whatever.

nikosv

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 09:12:29 PM »
If i am not mistaken this happened so it's all ok. thanks!

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 04:37:17 AM »
I had only ONE on hold, and I am 1000000% positive about it, because I am wary of clicking the Lease Now button. When I compare I click the cheapest one and compare the specs while the cheapest one is on hold. Tonight, I had 0.5 min left when I went to confirm, somebody else had taken it. Again, I am 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 % absolutely positive I clicked only Lease Now for ONE and only of them.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 04:47:48 PM »
How do you "compare specs" ?

rubiohiguey

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2013, 05:01:27 PM »
I usually right click the magnifying glass button, open in new tab, for the ACs I want to review, hit on Lease This plane now for the cheapest one, while I review them... if I find a different one is better value for money, I click on the other one lease now, so it releases the first one and blocks the second one. But in this case I am positive I clicked only 1x lease now, because there was only one single countdown, on the plane I finally wanted to lease but which ended up somehow taken.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 07:08:40 PM »
Seems that opening new tabs and viewing other aircrafts there lets the first one free to be leased. Don´t know if that´s intended or a bug. Try bug report.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 07:14:21 PM »
You can reserve only one plane at a time, and the last tab/page you open is the active one with the reservation (despite the counter still running at the other page since it does not check it from the server, the countdown is just a local script in the browser). Just viewing the plane's detail does not count as a reservation.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.