Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Flight cancelled due weather conditions  (Read 393 times)

Offline AllanAir

• Members
Flight cancelled due weather conditions
« on: October 09, 2013, 09:46:10 PM »
Hi!

I have a problem with cancelled flights. I have 2 planes which are brand new and their conditions is above 95%. It's very, very annoying that flights form Vienna to Amsterdam are almost every week cancelled atleast twice. It's just not normal that the cancellation percent is so high on that route due weather conditions. It affects my income and company image. Is it possible that the game is faceing some errors? I have played the game for 4 months and that is the first time I see that kind of a problem. It just aint real that every week atleast 2 flights are cancelled due to weather conditions.

Thx in advance!

brique

• Former member
Re: Flight cancelled due weather conditions
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »
Incidence of weather-related cancels does vary somewhat on a seasonal basis, and also seems to be regional as well   I've noticed, for example, that Japan is a lot worse than Latin America : its a random calculation, same as for 'technical reasons' and delays/cancels caused by turnarounds (which reverse the pattern with Japan fairly good and other places bad): you will always get some delays and cancels and sometimes they will all hit at the same time for a real blow to your punctuality score.

Offline AllanAir

• Members
Re: Flight cancelled due weather conditions
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 10:54:42 PM »
Okey. Thx :D
It just seemed so strange and also annoying :D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.