Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What now?  (Read 534 times)

• Former member
What now?
« on: October 01, 2013, 08:18:34 PM »
So I set up shop in a size 5 airport and leased three 734:s and one 733 (I was tired and didn't read properly). I have a pretty healthy organization going on right now, running a few domestic medium haul routes, but I'm not sure what the best way forward is. I realize there is no simple answer to this but is it a good idea to continue leasing aircraft to expand faster or should I take it slow an save up to buy new aircraft?

This is the first scenario I've played from the start. I'm afraid that if I'm too patient I will miss out on some good business.

• Former member
Re: What now?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 08:37:25 PM »
It is way too early to be buying aircraft, esp aircraft as large as 737s.  Keep leasing. Four aircraft is probably not large enough to make any significant money once the prepays on the leases run out and you start having to pay on the leases each week.

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 08:48:43 AM »
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll continue leasing for a while then :)

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 09:03:43 AM »
My rule of thumb: keep leasing until all viable routes are served, or you are able to make a big enough saving while leasing A/C at high pace; then think about purchasing

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 10:00:46 AM »
Purchase as soon as you can afford it without slowing your expansion. Anything else is wasted money (amassing too much cash) or wasted opportunity (lack of growth).

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 12:59:30 PM »
Don't worry about other players expanding faster than you as many of them will go B/K due to their very quick play your own game ...sit and wait

People think expansion at all costs......they use all the available loans etc, and then a minor change in the game causes them financial difficulty that ends up spiraling downwards.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.