Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Costs of opening the first base in Dawn of the Millenium  (Read 445 times)

Offline LotusAirways

• Members
Costs of opening the first base in Dawn of the Millenium
« on: September 17, 2013, 05:42:40 AM »
Hi everybody,
I enquire about this on the main forum but can't get values for the DofM.

Can anybody tell me the one time fee for level 4 and 5 airports? By the way, every country is the same, or it varies from country to country?
Thanks

PS: I am still two months away (game time) from being able to open the first base, but would like to plan it in advance. 

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Costs of opening the first base in Dawn of the Millenium
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 06:59:30 AM »
It varies, depends on country, depends on size of airport, not all size 5s are equal. Budget $15 million, and you should be ok, and it will likely be significantly less.

For the record, I have a HQ and one other base right now. To open a 3rd in CDG is 18 million. In Orly, 16 million. Beauvais, 7 million.

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 12:10:57 PM »
you want at least 25m to do it. open base, opening route(with 5-10 plane if you have) and the time to wait it build up the RI and unexpected fund if it does not work out. it doesn't really matter much if it is a level 2 or level 5 airport.

Offline knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 10:40:18 AM »
Doesn't it also vary depending on the current size of your airline when you open the base?  I always thought it did.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.