Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Shutting down airlines  (Read 299 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
[-] Shutting down airlines
« on: September 13, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »
In DOTM, Skyjet out of Nice has 22 aircraft, a CI of -100, and a CV of -$35 million and will be shutdown soon (soon could be years).  The problem is the guy hasn't flown a single passenger in over a year and is taking up a substantial amount of slots at Nice (the routes are scheduled but he has zero pax???).  I think we need another trigger for banks to shutdown airlines, such as if your airline is older than 6 months and you fly 0 pax in four consecutive weeks then you get shutdown.  The only issue I see with this is if there is a purely 100% leasing airline that is leasing out aircraft, but then again this is an airline simulation and not a leasing simulation, so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.  Thoughts?

Skyjet in DOTM:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:33:01 PM by sami »

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: Shutting down airlines
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 02:23:40 PM »
Airlines get closed down after 7 days of continuous BK warning. Just be patient.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Shutting down airlines
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 06:32:52 PM »
Yea there is the certain grace period for the closure and it is not very feasible to change it, or set different thresholds according t airline condition..goes too complicated. The airline will be out in due time...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.