Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Let Their be MD-90-30's in BW  (Read 352 times)

Offline farmtool33

• Members
[-] Let Their be MD-90-30's in BW
« on: September 12, 2013, 04:15:32 PM »
Hey all,

First off all , I am still a noob... But I like the beginners word so I play it :D.

Now to the point:

When te world starts at 2002 their are only B737 And A320-A321 to fly Mid-Range destinations. I always fly with MD-80 Versions because all the B737 and A321's are to costly to buy or lease from Boeing or Airbus itself , so when I go to the Used market , they are after a while totaly empty. Older version use to much fuel . And I have a problem later in the game when the fuel prices get higher. at 3500 kg/hour Its to expensive to fly with MD-80's later in the game. But with MD-90-30(ER)'s , I would fly with them till the end. But since their are only a little in the game , (like 10 or so) And the production line is closed I need to go with the group of B737's... That actually sucks.

So my request is:

Could you open with the next BW the productions lines of the MD-90's ? or atleast give the nummber of MD-90 as it is now for the MD-80's , theire are really a lot of them in de game.

Thank you!

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:38:29 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Let Their be MD-90-30's in BW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 04:37:18 PM »
Prod.lines are dynamic and at the game start the prod.lines are opened/closed according to what has happened in real life, but there is a 18 month randomization there too. So it depends on each individual game what is available and not at game start, and it cannot be manually modified.

(Md-90 production ended some 6 months before Bw starts so it may be available in some worlds, and may be unavailable in some worlds.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:39:27 PM by sami »

Offline farmtool33

• Members
Re: [-] Let Their be MD-90-30's in BW
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 05:01:47 PM »
So on Beginners world we will never have a production line open of the MD-90's ?

Then the 60 airplanes that are in storage on the current BW , will they come all in the Used Market after a while ?

• Former member
Re: [-] Let Their be MD-90-30's in BW
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 07:01:25 PM »
As Sami said, sometimes production in BW will be still open, in other BWs it will not, because the real life closing of the line happened during just that timespan and because Airway Sim works with those dates +/- some month at random, situation cant be guaranteed....

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.