Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Haneda and Narita  (Read 617 times)

Offline acrossthesea

• Members
Haneda and Narita
« on: August 27, 2013, 06:53:03 AM »
I am flying a largely domestic Japanese operation and all of my routes got switched to Narita which now has little to no demand on domestic traffic. Does anybody know what can be done to switch my routes back to Haneda? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
Re: Haneda and Narita
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 09:08:57 AM »
You should have notified sami of this before the switch.

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 09:46:42 AM »
at this moment sami can only prevent the switch which you have to msg him before the airport opening(one year before). if not only way is to open a base and open flight there.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 10:08:45 AM »
Yes, like the messages you have received to game inbox say, you must be in contact with admins if you do NOT wish to be moved. Moving you back at this point if the transfer has happened is very difficult"

Offline jdann

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 02:57:14 PM »
Is there anything that can be done about the massive drop in demand post switch-over? my previously rammed planes are now flying a little too light for my liking!

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 04:10:02 PM »
Is there anything that can be done about the massive drop in demand post switch-over? my previously rammed planes are now flying a little too light for my liking!

It seems that that is part of the game mechanics. Even though NRT is now the "international" airport, about half of the international pax from HND would rather not fly than fly out of NRT.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.