Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Missing money and $20 mil sold aircraft not added!  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Re: Missing money and $20 mil sold aircraft not added!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 09:16:02 AM »
What I find amazing is that the airline that purchased the plane for $19,999,999 actually stated in a another thread that it was way to expensive....so he would pass.  Confusing
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:21:10 AM by Kadachiman »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 09:54:57 AM »
As I posted, I have investigated this quite many times now and found nothing wrong despite repeated tests, but if you both agree, I can manually transfer the 20mil from the buying airline to your airline to get this sorted on your side... Just would need his ok for it too (in case of a clear bug that I can see too I would do it right away).
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 09:58:55 AM by sami »

Offline freson

• Members
    • http://www.fredsonders.nl
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2013, 01:56:44 PM »
What I find amazing is that the airline that purchased the plane for $19,999,999 actually stated in a another thread that it was way to expensive....so he would pass.  Confusing

This absolutely has got nothing to do with the issue raised by DutchBlond and the point he is trying to make.
I really don't know whether or not I've paid for the aircraft, I think I have not but sami says I have...

It could be that it's the same aircraft and that I thought it was too expensive but I suppose the market situation has changed since my remark about the price of the aircraft.
At the end I thought it would be a nice investment to buy the plane for expansion a my airline.

Fred

Offline freson

• Members
    • http://www.fredsonders.nl
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2013, 02:02:33 PM »
As I posted, I have investigated this quite many times now and found nothing wrong despite repeated tests, but if you both agree, I can manually transfer the 20mil from the buying airline to your airline to get this sorted on your side... Just would need his ok for it too (in case of a clear bug that I can see too I would do it right away).

Let's solve the issue of which I really don't know for sure what happenend and if DutchBlond got a point (I guess he does), by transferring 20 mil from my account to DutchBlond's.
sami could you please transfer the money?

Case closed and back to business.

Offline DutchBlond

• Members
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2013, 09:51:03 AM »
Here is the print screen of the Company Value.
17th Feb was the plane sale.

"Mysteriously", someone has adjusted that in the last real life day!
20M + added to the money value, over 2 months late in the game time
So it appears that there was a fault, and someone has corrected it.
I will check with the other player if they have received the plane yet,and been debited, as they had not.
His evidence is very clear, and posted here.

And in real life, a complaint from both parties / Customers, would be investigated and looked into, and easily seen, being the Institutions responsibility.

It was posted on here to show other players that there was a fault in the program, to inform them.
A "ticket" was taken out and not acted upon.

Clearly someone has recognised and seen the problem, but not been open and honest enough to post it!
I appreciate some of the constructive comments. Though the their technicalities were not the case in this matter, as both players reported.
The bitchy childish, sarcastic ones show more of the person in real life, not just in this cyber game.
In real life they would be a rather sad person with an inadequate personality!, one that needs a Psychiatrist.
Better to keep them to themselves and not interfere in something they have not been asked to comment on.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 09:53:22 AM by DutchBlond »

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 09:53:27 AM »
Here is the print screen of the Company Value.
17th Feb was the plane sale.

"Mysteriously", someone has adjusted that in the last real life day!
20M + added to the money value, over 2 months late in the game time
So it appears that there was a fault, and someone has corrected it.
I will check with the other player if they have received the plane yet,and been debited, as they had not.
His evidence is very clear, and posted here.

And in real life, a complaint from both parties / Customers, would be investigated and looked into, and easily seen, being the Institutions responsibility.

It was posted on here to show other players that there was a fault in the program, to inform them.
A "ticket" was taken out and not acted upon.

Clearly someone has recognised and seen the problem, but not been open and honest enough to post it!
I appreciate some of the constructive comments. Though the their technicalities were not the case in this matter, as both players reported.
The bitchy child, sarcastic ones show more of the person in real life, not just in this cyber game.
In real life they would be a rather sad person with inadequate personalities!
Better to keep them to themselves and not interfere in something they have not been asked to comment on.

if sami already did it... this guy really can't read  :-[

/fail thread @aws 2013?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:00:46 AM by Aoitsuki »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »
Gosh, instead of still bitching around, sorry the expression, why don't you read the thread's latest few posts and what I and others have written yesterday as the matter has been "solved" and is sorted out in a way that hopefully would have pleased both users in question.

If you take a moment to read what I have posted yesterday you will find out that, despite of numerous tests , and numerous other aircraft transactions in the games between other players, I did not find anything wrong (and no other reports either). But to clear the problem on your part, I did ask the other (rather wealthly airline) player if it is ok to transfer the money manually just to be sure (may be transferred twice then, but his economic situation fully allowed ot), and he ok'ed that - here in public too (confirmed also via PM). Hence the money added now...

And yet, still from what I see the plane has been delivered fully normally in the first place already, but you still seem to insist that the player buying it has not even got the plane? Yes he has.

Also, since you started a forum thread and two emails also, a reply to the email was not necessary as the forum thread was already replied, and (in my opinion) there is no need to handle the same matter between the two same persons in many different places at the same time. Once is enough.

And since the latter part of your message is really diatasteful now, and now also going directly against other persons by calling them unstable etc. this thread is locked, and you have been also warned of your language - keep it clean, no direct attacks towards others are allowed here and forums are to be kept "civilized"..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:07:36 AM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.