Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft lease!  (Read 421 times)

Online AllanAir

• Members
Aircraft lease!
« on: August 22, 2013, 05:13:32 PM »
Hey, I have a question about aircraft lease cost. When I leased my 2 planes then lease cost was 13000 dollars(weekly). And now suddenly it has increased to 21000(weekly). How is that possible that aircraft lease increases when I have contracts which shows the monthly lease cost and that cost should not change. 

Is it a game bug or if its not, then what may have caused that big increase.

Thanks in advance!

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: Aircraft lease!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 05:40:20 PM »
those figure you have.. is it from the income page? or from your aircraft page.

did you lease both of your plane at the same time? or different time.

reason i ask is seems like your 2nd plane may have their lease kick in just now(after 4 month prepay period).

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 05:43:45 PM »
Sounds like you already had aircrafts when you leased the new ones and that the pre-paid period is now over and monthly lease kicked in .

Online AllanAir

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 07:21:36 PM »
Yes, these figures are taken from income page. I ordered 2 new planes in the beginning, usually I dont lease brand new planes, but this time I wanted to try other aircrafts which weren't in used aircrafts page.

Could you plz explain me what that prepay period means.

Offline Infinity

• Members
    • Aviation Awareness
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 08:26:16 PM »
When you order an aircraft on a lease, you pay the first 4 months in advance, thus your balance isn't affected by lease payments during that time.

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 10:58:24 PM »
Means a big number the moment you lease it, then  zero during the first months, then the contracted fee regularly.
Please read everything thatīs written during the process and the basic manual/first steps.
This is readable during the leasing process, for instance:"Terms & Info:.... For operational leases you must pre-pay the first 5 months of the leasing contract in advance, and also pay 1 month's lease as a non-refundable delivery fee. "
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:31:11 PM by exchlbg »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.