Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Request the brokers to add a plane to their preferred list  (Read 232 times)

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Request the brokers to add a plane to their preferred list
« on: August 14, 2013, 09:38:28 AM »
Mentioned in http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,48694.0.html some models would be more popular if there was more access to the planes. But the brokers don't get them, because they're not deemed to be popular.

If an airline has a 5+ plane order of a model, allow them to flag that model as 'popular', so that the brokers acquire planes from empty slots. If the airline drops below 5 planes on order, then their flag is automatically turned off. As long as someone has a model flagged, unused/cancelled production slots produce a plane for the brokers.

Lets players who don't want to go the 707/DC8/f27/BAC/a320/737/etc route have a little better chance of growing their fleets. Worst case (say I'm the only one to order NAMC, and keep it flagged), it adds a couple of hundred planes that might not get leased to the global stats. But when the game starts with 2000 Curtis Commandos, 5000 DC-3s, I don't think that's much of a problem.

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
Re: Request the brokers to add a plane to their preferred list
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 02:26:48 AM »
Would be nice to have a broker sell me some Concorde. :)

Online dmoose42

• Members
Re: Request the brokers to add a plane to their preferred list
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 02:57:58 AM »
and to think.  the broker could probably charge you plus +50% and you would still pay it....

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.