Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Help! Please Fix Rebel Base Shutdowns / Give More Notice of Major Changes  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Yes one free opening for every forced closure, but only in the case of closure due geopolitical changes. Not if you decide to close it "normally".

Offline schro

• Members
Changes:
 * Relocation grace period increased to 2 game years.
 * Warning to base selector added.
 * Manually closing the base before the year limit is free, same is for opening a new base to replace it (automatic closure at 2 year limit is also free like any other automated base closure, like due to lack of planes). There is also no waiting time if you just opened another base earlier, so you can open a replacement base right away for the closed base despite other new bases.
 * Dashboard warning added

How do you intend to resolve the customer service issue for Esquire and other folks that may have already opened bases that will be met with unexpected closure within this game world?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Discussed with Esquire and his base will close only after CDG opens so this way he can make use of the planes without too much hassle.

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
Thank you very much, sami.

And thanks also to all of the players who provided helpful feedback and suggestions. I think the new notification system and free rebase will be very helpful for future players in this situation.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:06:33 PM by EsquireFlyer »

Offline dmoose42

• Members
Sami, thanks for listening to feedback and accommodating EsquireFlyer's situation.  It seems like a fair outcome to me for what it's worth.

dmoose42

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
My airline's in-game response is in this press release:
http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,48817.0.html

Thanks again for providing a reasonable accommodation, Sami.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.