Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Planning routes  (Read 272 times)

• Former member
Planning routes
« on: August 11, 2013, 11:31:31 PM »

I'm based out of India, and a proud member of Elite. After a summer holiday where I had help from my partner's I made it, as the internet connection where I was where almost non existing.

When I plan my route's, they don't show up like they did in the "old day's". Every time I enter in the max 1000 nm, and not showing airport's I handle, then choose one of the airport's having a look, I must go all the way back and start over. India-all countries-1000 nm-do not show. It's a pain in the ass, any one got s solution?

I use WIN 8, Samsung Tab and phone.

But the fact that the list that use to show all the airport's when you turned the page back don't show's up makes it hard planning, as I had a lot of planes delivered, without the chance of planning.

So please- please, help me, help me!

• Former member
Re: Planning routes
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 12:12:25 AM »
Work with a second tab open.In first tab you chose airport, in second tab you "open route" and look at the stats of the airport.This way you donīt have to hit "back" in the first list.
Itīs the way I do it, there may be others, but I agree, itīs a lot more complicated than in old UI.

• Former member
Re: Planning routes
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 12:21:14 AM »
Wow, good idea. Did not think of it that way, i'll guess both the computer and the tab will be used. If there are any one other out there with a top gun idea! shout out!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.