Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Do not buy slots feature????  (Read 344 times)

Offline TerryMcKenna

• Members
Do not buy slots feature????
« on: August 05, 2013, 06:37:35 AM »
I do not understand the 'Do not buy slots' feature in the route planning page.
Will we be notified when slots become available?

Offline Sanabas

• Members
Re: Do not buy slots feature????
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 06:49:12 AM »
No. But you can add the routes to your schedule, get the staff for them, do everything in advance, and then when slots appear, all you need to do is open the route, hit edit, hit confirm, and you're done. Much less hassle.

There's also a benefit if you're not in an airport that's slot restricted. Say you've got 50+ planes on order for this game year, you'll be busy at work during the week, but have a free weekend. So spend a few hours creating all your routes for all your planes, without buying slots, and when they turn up, all you have to do is edit the route, buy the slots, assign it to a plane. Instead of having to go through all the route planning & creation. Much quicker & easier, allows you to do the time intensive stuff when it's most convenient, instead of having to do it as planes arrive.

Offline Superbenj

• Members
Re: Do not buy slots feature????
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 06:53:50 AM »
I do it as a matter of course now when setting up a schedule. It cuts out those annoying careless errors where you forget to leave  route off on Saturday for maintenance etc.

I plan, schedule and then purchase slots

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.