Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Unmotivated Staff  (Read 531 times)

Offline Yellowjj

• Members
Unmotivated Staff
« on: August 02, 2013, 12:33:11 PM »
Yet my settings are on auto pay and hire  ???

I have manually adjusted pay several times and then re-activated auto pay.

Some of the groups are making 3x the suggested amount and each group has over the required employee hired and yet my Employee CI still goes down causing cancellations.

Is this a bug?  :-\

Offline JonathanPine

• Members
Re: Unmotivated Staff
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 07:22:49 PM »
I'm getting the same problem. Any one got any ideas as to how we can motivate the staff?

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »
If you turn back to automated pay, why did you adjust paying/staffing manually at all?
Itīs very likely you messed something up during the process, especially if you hit "suggested levels" you probably fired someone or you lowered the income of one group.
I suggest you keep everything on automatic, this way you donīt miss a pay-rise or fire someone by coincidence.System tends to overstaff a bit because of rounding differences, I suggest you tolerate that, so everybody is happy and your staff motivation can reach 100 %.Otherwise you have to do excessive marketing to hover CI back up.

Offline Yellowjj

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »
If you turn back to automated pay, why did you adjust paying/staffing manually at all?
Itīs very likely you messed something up during the process, especially if you hit "suggested levels" you probably fired someone or you lowered the income of one group.
I suggest you keep everything on automatic, this way you donīt miss a pay-rise or fire someone by coincidence.System tends to overstaff a bit because of rounding differences, I suggest you tolerate that, so everybody is happy and your staff motivation can reach 100 %.Otherwise you have to do excessive marketing to hover CI back up.

AutoStaffing has been on for the whole game world untouched, until I decided to check my cancellation rate 3 days ago and found 60% of cancelled flights were due to unmotivated staff. Went into the personal office and found flight attendants at 34%. A few other groups had also slipped for no apparent reason. I hit the suggested figure to see what the pay was suppose to be, however I never saved, I simply refreshed the page. So the pay stayed the same. I then had to manually increase the pay to get staff morale up slightly. At this present time, I am at the maximum amount that can be paid for one or two of the staff groups, yet their morale continues to slightly drop for no reason. All of my staff catergories have extra staff and I have never fired anyone. Autopay & Autostaff hiring are always turned back on after I have to manually increase the pay. Marketing is always used. This seems to be a bug.

Offline Yellowjj

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 08:31:58 PM »
I'm getting the same problem. Any one got any ideas as to how we can motivate the staff?

...Seems, I'm not the only one with this strange problem occurring with-in the last few days.

Offline Sanabas

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 08:53:27 PM »
All of my staff catergories have extra staff and I have never fired anyone. Autopay & Autostaff hiring are always turned back on after I have to manually increase the pay. Marketing is always used. This seems to be a bug.

You should put it in the bug report forum, otherwise Sami may not see it.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.