Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Route Planning  (Read 316 times)

Offline GlobalCEO

• Members
[ok] Route Planning
« on: July 26, 2013, 03:38:53 AM »
This is a two part request since the latest update to the UI.

1) Can you please replace the "back button" option for route planning, meaning that when I choose a destination and decide to not use that route, when I hit the "back button" it takes me all the way back to the original "search" screen rather than the last list of airports i was looking at. This is especially frustrating when i'm 4 to 5 pages into destinations.

2) Airport size/business bar graph. This was taken away in the last update and it makes searching for routes sooooooo much easier because i can quickly reference if the airport will have enough potential pax by the bar graph. This is especially helpful when I want to start an airline in a part of the world that I am not familiar with. Without it (combined with the "back button" issue) it takes FOREVER to scout out potential routes.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:04:19 PM by sami »

exchlbg

• Former member
Re: Route Planning
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 08:56:06 PM »
2) was already requested and turned down by Sami. Hes preparing city based demand and wont use those graphs again, if I unserstood correctly.

Offline GlobalCEO

• Members
Re: Route Planning
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 12:00:02 AM »
Thanks for the information. That's disappointing to hear but I'll wait to see what the new city based demand does and how it works.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.