Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Help, I need a new HQ..  (Read 671 times)

Kontorista

• Former member
Help, I need a new HQ..
« on: July 22, 2013, 05:21:03 AM »
Anyone with a good tip for a decent sized airport for my HQ?
I need to declare bankruptcy and hide somewhere safe to avoid being crushed by any 8 time winners of the Heavy Weight Champion of AWS or such...

To go and play BW is not an option  :P

Cheers
Kontorista

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: Help, I need a new HQ..
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 05:31:48 AM »
go for a second tier usa base(anything in page one is good IMO), thing about USA is they have abundance of airports that can be used to start up and often have many good opportunity for expansion to larger airport in later game without hitting every heavy hitter... + slot are usually decent for most of them.

A quick glance in China and dubai is not that bad either, but you will be hitting competition..

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 01:25:03 PM »

A quick glance in China and dubai is not that bad either, but you will be hitting competition..

He'll be also hitting competition in the us... Page one has at least two airlines per airport, plus you are flying inside us with two more airlines every major airport you fly into... Plus his HQ can become someone s else base any moment...

I'd look at south america...

Offline Lambert_M

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 05:42:21 PM »
Lima is not taken yet, is it?

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 09:46:09 PM »
If you donīt want to meet the champions, just donīt base in a country where their bases are.
Why should BW not be an option? If you insist playing the hardest game of all you should at least be able to go through in-game airport databases like anybody else and make your own decision.HQing and basing are essential decisions and need a little research work.
Analyzing the possibilities at any airport, especially if itīs empty, is not something only an experienced player can do.
Itīs just click-work and simple math.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:49:26 PM by exchlbg »

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 12:04:58 AM »
The CEO of EASY2 has today made a decision to close down the airline. All operations of this airline are ceased, all staff will be fired, and all assets and aircraft are returned to their owners or to creditors.

EASY2 operated from Kuwait (OKBK / KWI) airport and had a fleet of 2 aircraft in operation at the time of the closure.

tm07x

• Former member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 12:28:50 AM »
The CEO of EASY2 has today made a decision to close down the airline. All operations of this airline are ceased, all staff will be fired, and all assets and aircraft are returned to their owners or to creditors.

EASY2 operated from Kuwait (OKBK / KWI) airport and had a fleet of 2 aircraft in operation at the time of the closure.

That answers your question Kontorista? And you might wanna spend a little more than 5 minutes everyday checking in on the progress of your airline.

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 12:36:15 AM »
The dominant airline of DOHA just went burst not long ago. Now there's only 2 newly founded airlines there. Better chance for you, right?

Kontorista

• Former member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 02:43:03 AM »
Thanks for all the answers  :)
BW is 7 Cr. for 3 1/2 weeks, also the description says its an easy world. I like to think I donīt need to play a game in godmode to enjoy it.  8)
I went for South Korea, who knows, maybe i even learn some geography as well. Maybe I was to hasty with my choice, but I want to try to survive some competition.

exchlbg

• Former member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »
It is an easier world, this game in whatever world isnīt easy at all. Thatīs why it has the potential to attract players over years.
Every gameworld needs another tactic to succeed, it does matter in what part of the timespan from 1950-2020 you play.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.