Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Slot Warnings!!!  (Read 356 times)

• Former member
Slot Warnings!!!
« on: July 20, 2013, 04:43:12 PM »
I am getting emails everyday about slot warnings does anyone know how to get rid of that? At the same time I also seem to have about 5 routes that aren't being flown even though they are scheduled!!!

• Former member
Re: Slot Warnings!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 09:11:36 PM »
Without further description only Sami could answer that.
Maybe something during one scheduling process wasnīt complete, so planes arenīt scheduled and slots lose their reservation because they are not used.So at least one plane must be idle.
Maybe you lost one leased aircraft without noticing, because itīs lease span was limited and not renewed automatically ? So some route must be idle.Sounds like it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 09:14:11 PM by exchlbg »

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 10:59:23 PM »
have you modify or close route recently?

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 06:55:14 AM »
yes i had closed 5 routes but saved the slots but they never appear for me to reschedule

• Former member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 10:34:32 AM »
They "donīt appear for you to reschedule?" What does that mean ?
There are two ways to stop servicing a route: a) you take an aircraft off itīs schedule. The route is still scheduled, but "idle" and can be seen under "routes -- not flown "
b) you close the route completely with that big red X. Another two options: you give the slots back to pool or you keep them.
If you keep them without a new schedule or donīt put an aircraft back to "idle schedule", you will get warnings to use them or lose them."Idle" slots can also be seen on slot page as little "*" in the minute slot fields. What exactly didnīt appear?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.