Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] On Route Management screen, change pages at top of screen  (Read 385 times)

Offline EsquireFlyer

• Members
I often want to see the progress of my newest routes. It would be helpful to be able to change pages (so I can skip to last page) at the top of the route management screen, rather than having to scroll down past the whole first screen to access the page-turning links at the bottom. I think the old UI allowed page-turning from top of page, and I think the new UI should allow it too.

For maximum usability, page-turning can be linked from both the top of the page and the bottom of the page.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:39:16 PM by sami »

Offline Maarten Otto

• Members
    • My photo site
Re: On Route Management screen, change pages at top of screen
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 07:53:01 AM »
I generally prefer the old UI as I have the feeling that it loaded faster and was less heavy on my smartphone.
But the page selection on top of the screen would be very welcome indeed.

Offline [ATA] frimp

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 08:55:52 PM »
I think this should also apply to the "my aircraft" page so you can skip pages without having to scroll to the bottom each time.

BD

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 03:26:57 AM »
Agree. 

It is good usability practice (where there are long lists or screen pages) to have options like these (next page, back page, page #, etc.) available at both the top and bottom of the pages, unless there is some technical issue overriding it. 

This is especially more important the smaller the screen surface the users will be operating from (e.g. mobile).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.